Neuville Grid Data™ provides high-scrutiny electrical condition monitoring for power grids, battery storage, EV charging stations, and renewable energy generation.
This mission translates into goals:
- Develop, deploy and operate forefront technologies that cost-effectively meet the needs of our clients.
- Help resist climate change by making the electric power system more efficient, less carbon intensive, and increasingly supplied by renewable energy sources.
- Provide a challenging, stimulating, constructive, supportive, positive and rewarding work environment for our staff & associates.
- Produce financial results of considerable value for our investors and shareholders.
- Create substantive benefits for our suppliers and other stakeholders.
Learn more about Neuville’s background and path to these goals.
Climate Change Imperative
Climate change poses the greatest challenge humanity has faced since the last ice age. The unfolding effects and impact of climate change will be catastrophic for all of humanity and the natural world. For Neuville, climate change provides both a meta-purpose and commercial opportunity.
Neuville is actually doing something about climate change.
Neuville is developing and deploying an innovative technology with the distinct potential to improve the economic and electrical efficiency of the electric power sector by up to 3% or more. If fully achieved, such a seemingly small, marginal improvement would massively reduce the associated carbon emissions that are driving climate change.