Networking, Cloud, and DevOps Engineer – London
Software Developer – London
Firmware Engineer – London
Analogue Electronics Engineer – London
Senior Electrical Power Systems Engineer – London
Data Scientist – London
Neuville is always looking for top-decile talent to join our team. We are particularly interested in meeting people with relevant backgrounds and interest in: electrical engineering, power systems engineering, electrical network T&D, renewable energy, physics, data-science, software/firmware programming, equipment installation, operations and maintenance, and/or B2B industrial business development.
Neuville is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) interested in what people are capable of and motivated to achieve. Neuville is happy to make reasonable adjustments to make sure otherwise capable workers with disabilities, or physical or mental health conditions, are not substantially disadvantaged when doing their jobs.
- Neuville has a lengthy and rigorous employment screening and selection process.
- All applicants should already possess the right-to-work in the United Kingdom through British citizenship, legal residency, or an appropriate visa that permits employment.
- Neuville will back-check all information supplied.
- Neuville is not interested in working with recruiters or staffing agencies.
- Neuville does not offshore or outsource its programming or engineering development work.
If you are top-notch, we would love to hear from you. Please take a moment to fill out this online form and attach a PDF of your resume/CV.
We’ll take a look and if there is a match to our current or upcoming requirements we will get back to you. As you might imagine, we receive a large number of inquiries and cannot respond to all of them.